We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance (if applicable). In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered.
If you wish to return an item you do so at your own expense unless the item is faulty. The item must be unused and in its original condition including tags. This does not affect your statutory rights.
When returning an item from outside the UK please specify on the packaging and on any customs documentation that your parcel is a return otherwise customs charges may occur. We do pay customs charges on items being returned to us. We can be flexible on time limits with returns from abroad as we understand there can be delays with customs and postage etc. If you are returning an item from abroad and wish to discuss this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a quick guide to our returns policy:
- You have 14 days to return a non-sale item to us. Items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
- All sale items can only be returned for exchange or credit note (valid for 12 months). Refunds are not accepted on sale items.
- If an item is faulty on arrival you have 3 days in which to contact us for a full refund or exchange. If an item is faulty you will be reimbursed your postage back to us. Items deemed faulty after this period will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis in consultation with manufacturers.
- If a parcel looks damaged on arrival do not sign for it, instead refuse the parcel as damaged during posting.
- We offer an extended period of returns at Christmas for goods purchased as Christmas presents. Last return date for Christmas presents is January 10th.
If you wish to return an item after these periods you must seek authorisation by telephone or email. Credit note or exchange only will be offered after 14 days for non-sale items or 7 days for sale items.
Please note the following cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty: Riding Hats, Personalised and Special order items. In some circumstances we may accept riding hats back however this must be via prior consent of the manager by telephone. You must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and you will be responsible for the cost of return unless goods are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage as Equine and Country cannot be held responsible for any goods lost before they reach us.
You will be refunded the full value of the goods purchased less carriage charge paid.
If you wish to return an item please phone 01434606409 to speak to a member of staff or post it to:
Pikeur Returns, Equine and Country, Dene Park, Hexham, Northumberland NE46 1HN
Goods returned under complaint will not be accepted unless clean and dry. Health & Safety Act 1972.